120 grams all purpose flour
175 grams caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3-5 tablespoon water
favourite filling (red bean, green bean or kaya)
Cara Memasak: [Cooking Instruction]
- Whisk eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Dissolve baking soda in water.
- Add this mixture to whisked eggs and sugar.
- Fold flour into mixture and combine well.
- Heat pan and oil lightly. Pour a scoop of batter to make 4 inches diameter and let brown.
- Fill with filling and fold.
offline women magazine
This website is dedicated to food lovers. We have lots of unique and special recipes brought to you by our members. If you have other special recipes, please submit to our recipes database. Your submission is highly appreciated.